The Kenra Spray is my every day hair spray and it has been for years!! This hairspray is used in many salons by professionals because it is one of the best there is! It hold is amazing yet it leave you with touchable soft hair. This it a great finishing spray to use not only to hold on to your style but when want to get your fly away hairs to stay in place. It also gives your hair a lot of volume without making it look hard or sticky. It is light weight so it doesn’t weigh your hair down. It’s just a great product, definitely one of my favorites!
* Tip: If you don’t like to back-comb your hair to add volume, you can easily blow dry your hair upside down and spray the spray near the roots of your hair and you get instant volume.
- It can be used on any type of hair from thick to thin. It has enough hold in it to use in thicker hair but light enough to use in finer hair without making it to stiff.
- You can also brush your hair out (if applied correctly) after applying without too many flakes or leaving a sticky feeling behind.
- I use hairspray almost every day and this spray almost lasts me an entire year.
- I love the smell of this Hairspray, it is a little floral with vanilla undertones.
- It does run a little on the pricey side, however, you don’t need to put too much on, a little goes a long way.