Prep time: Total time:
What summer bridal shower wouldn’t be topped of perfectly with this refreshing and delicious cocktail or mocktail!
- 2.5 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 1.25 cups white rum or more to taste
- 1 lime juiced (4-5 TBS lime juice)
- Sugar in the raw (Rim the Glasses)
- Pomegranate seeds
- Combine pomegranate juice, simple syrup, lime juice and rum in a large shaker and shake it up!
- Use slice of line to coat the rim of the glass, then coat with sugar in the raw.
- Place seeds and mint in glasses and muddle them releasing the flavors.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour in mojito mixture.
- Stir and serve.
Things to Note:
This recipe is to taste and you can reduce the level of alcohol and flavors in general, add a little more or less to get the taste, you like best.
To make a mocktail instead of a cocktail – forget the rum and add a little club soda instead!