NARS Dual-Intensity Blush for Spring 2015!
NARS just announced the release date for their new NARS blush line, and we couldn’t be more excited!! NARS Dual-Intensity Blush for Spring 2015 are 6 pallets each with 2 two gorgeous shades. Much Like the Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow these blushes can be used wet for a sheer watercolor finish, or dry for a swept on intense look. The collection was curated by François Nars to cater to all skin tones!
NARS Dual-Intensity Blush ($45) Shades Available:
- (L) Sparkling soft pink-gold highlighter
- (R) Shimmering bright tangerine orange
- (L) Shimmering, soft pink
- (R) Sparkling deep coppery rose
- (L) Sparkling seashell pink highlighter
- (R) Shimmering beachy bronze
- (L) Shimmering shocking fuchsia
- (R) Shimmering orange-pink
- (L) Sparkling baby pink
- (R) Shimmering hot pink
- (L) Sparkling yellow gold highlighter
- (R) Shimmering Soft, nude-peach
On March 4, the new blushes will be available at NARS boutiques and NARSCosmetics.com. They will launch at department and specialty stores on April 1.